Cunchillos Abogados is specialised in advising non-residents who wish to make investments in Spain of any nature. Among these investments, those made by non-residents in Spanish real estate are worth highlighting.
Our firm gives legal advice to non-residents in any matters they may require from the moment they choose to invest:
- Due Diligence of the property to be purchased.
- Legal form of acquiring the property depending on the buyer’s country of origin.
- Private purchase agreement.
- Purchase contract and Public Deeds.
- Notary and Registry Procedures.
- Tax procedures of the buyer and the acquired property.
- Advice regarding compliance with tax obligations derived from the purchase.
- Presentation of investment and disinvestment declarations to the Ministry of Economy
- Legal – Tax Advisory
- Legal – Business Advisory
- Advice and Data Protection. Adaptation to GDPR
- Advisory services for foreign Investments in Spain
- Legal Advice to Inpatriates and Expatriates
- Declaration of ownership of assets abroad
- Advice to Family Companies
- Advice for Holding Companies and Professionals
- Legal Advice to artists and athletes
- Accounting and bookkeeping of accounting and mercantile books
- Advice in case of Requirements and Inspections from the Tax Authorities